Video content with a purpose for organisations that make a contribution
Whilst local government, health sector, charities and Arts organisations all have individual communication requirements, we recognise that you have different needs to our business clients.
As a non-profit making organisation with a social purpose and often with a broad range of stakeholder interests to accommodate, you'll still want high quality video production at the right price.
If this sounds like you, what can we offer your organisation when it comes to video?
- An outside perspective, including help with analysing and scripting what you need to say.
- An understanding of how to manage multiple stakeholders, whilst ensuring that your communication needs are met.
- A creative and versatile approach to your video project to fulfil your objectives, on time and on budget.
- Experience of working sensitively with patients, service users and their families.
- A keen eye on audience accessibility: we have expertise in British Sign Language, subtitling and foreign language versions.
To give you a flavour of the eclectic work we’ve produced across local government, health, charities and the Arts, this showreel demonstrates our experience, versatility and sensitivity to manage a broad range of client needs.
If you’re looking for a reliable, experienced, yet creative video team to work with, take a look at the kind of videos we produce:
- Videos to promote organisations & services
- Video case studies about projects and people
- Creative marketing videos
- Recruitment, training & staff retention videos
- Conference inserts & live events
- 2D & 3D animations
Making video accessible:
- British Sign Language
- Subtitles & Foreign Language Versions
If you'd like to know more or you have a project to discuss, call Ian, Sally or Paul on 0115 969 3636